Gray•Duffy, LLP routinely represents employers and employees in all matters involving employment law issues. Our experience includes:
- Wrongful termination and wrongful discharge
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environment charges
- Race, sex, age, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation discrimination claims
- Claims regarding reasonable accommodation of employees with disabilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act claims
- Employment contract disputes
- Wage and hour disputes
- Theft of trade secrets by employees and former employees
- Other employer and/or employee related issues.
We also provide consulting and advice to employers on a wide range of employment law matters including how to avoid employment law violations and limit risk, employment and record-keeping policies, employment manuals, on-site seminars on various employer/employee related topics, and employee termination. Our attorneys also conduct investigations of employee complaints of sexual harassment and workplace discrimination for employers.
Every case is reviewed to address and resolve disputes in an efficient and effective manner; however, when a dispute results in legal action, our experienced litigation attorneys represent clients in State and Federal Courts, the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”).
Please contact Gray•Duffy, LLP for additional information regarding how we can help you on your employment-related claims. You will be directed to one of our attorneys who practice in this area. References are available.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28265452-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);