Michelle MacDonald, an Associate with Gray•Duffy, LLP, has more than 20 years’ experience in several areas of litigation, notably personal injury, construction defect, Federal statutory claims, employment law, insurance law and governmental tort liability. She has tried several cases to verdict in both Federal and California state courts. She has also authored opinion letters regarding the interpretation of insurance contracts, indemnity agreements, interstate bills of lading, and commercial leases.
Ms. MacDonald obtained her Juris Doctorate from Southwestern Law School in 1988 and graduated cum laude from Suffolk University in Boston in 1986. She was admitted to the California State Bar in 1989 and to the Federal Central District Court in 1990. Ms. MacDonald was born in Boston, Massachusetts.
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
Legal Writings, Articles and Publications
- Article: “Equine Law Practice”
Published: San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Article: “Is Your Shop At Fault?”
- Article: “Reducing Risk, Shifting Liability: Assessing the Privette Doctrine”
Published: Crane Hot Line
- Article: “Breaking Down California’s Privette Doctrine: Assessing Liability Shifts”