Partner Timothy Thornton has been appointed to the following for the American Bar Association Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) in recognition of his talent and commitment to the Section:
- Vice-Chair of the Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee
- Vice-Chair of the Excess Surplus Lines and Reinsurance Committee
- Chair-Elect of the Self-Insurers and Risk Managers Committee
- Member of the Section Conference Standing Committee
- Ex-Officio of the General Committee Board Standing Committee
- Member of the Book Publishing Editorial Board Standing Committee
- Co-Executive Editor of the Brief Editorial Board Standing Committee
The one-year term of these appointments begins on the last day of the 2023 ABA Annual Meeting and will end on the last day of the 2024 Annual Meeting. TIPS is the ABA’s home for emerging issues and technologies in tort, trial and insurance law.
Please Note: This article is necessarily general in nature and is not a substitute for legal advice with respect to any particular case. Readers should consult with an attorney before taking any action affecting their interests.