Gray•Duffy, LLP routinely represents both private and public employers, and employees, in all matters involving employment law issues. Our experience includes:
- Employment contract disputes and wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environment charges
- State and federal race, sex, age, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation discrimination claims
- Claims regarding reasonable accommodation of employees with disabilities
- Retaliation claims, including black balling and defamation
- Wage and hour claims
- Theft of trade secrets by employees and former employees
- Denial of medical leave claims
We also provide consulting and advice to employers on a wide range of employment law matters including how to avoid employment law claims and limit risk, employment and record-keeping policies, employment manuals, on-site seminars on various employer/employee related topics, and employee termination. Our attorneys also conduct investigations of employee complaints of sexual harassment and workplace discrimination for employers.
Every case is carefully reviewed to address and resolve disputes in an efficient and effective manner; however, when a dispute results in legal action, our experienced litigation attorneys represent clients in state and federal courts, administrative agencies such as employment claims before the EDD, and wage claims before the California Labor Commissioner (DLSE) and other agencies.
Please contact Gray•Duffy, LLP for additional information regarding how we can help you on your employment-related claims. You will be directed to one of our attorneys who practice in this area. References are available.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28265452-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);